Wednesday 12 August 2009

SWEET AS CANDY





SWEET AS CANDY

This tutorial was written by me, and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

It would be nice if you let me know you have tried my tutorials I love to see what you do with them, send me a copy and I will add them to my slide show.

Supplies needed:

PSP (I used PSP 9)
Animation Shop

Tube of choice I am using the beautiful artwork of Keith Garvey if you wish to use his artwork then you need to purchase a license from www.mypsptubes.com

The Scrap kit I used is by Monica of Simply Sensational Scraps…. thank you Monica and is called Antique Beauty (FTU) and you can get it http://simplysensationalscraps.blogspot.com

The mask I used is WSL_Mask116 by Chelle thanks again Chelle http://weescotslasscreations.blogspot.com thanks again Chelle


Okay lets get started

Open a new image 700 x 700 we can resize later flood fill white
Add a new raster layer and copy and paste a paper of your choice I used paper 06 then Layers – Load/Save Mask – Load Mask From Disk and look for WSL_Mask116 and apply – right click on the group layer in your layer palette and merge group.

Copy and paste the flowerswirl1 and dropshadow place it to the top right of the Tag duplicate it 3 times so you have 4 and place them at the 4 corners of the Tag (see mine for reference) then copy and paste sunflower 1 and again duplicate it 7 times so you have 8 and place then in a square overlapping each other now copy and paste Frame 5 on top of the sunflowers.

Click inside the frame with your magic wand and Selections – Modify and Expand by 5 then copy and paste a paper of your choice I used Paper 18 – Selections – invert and hit delete on your keyboard then drop the paper layer below the frame.

Now add your tube I resized by 150% and using your eraser tool remove any overhanging at the bottom of the frame

Add whatever Elements you want it’s your choice I used Blossom 1 & 2 resizing the second one slightly, Beads 3, lilies 1 and bow 1, Brad1 resizing as necessary I also added a couple of butterflies.
Place each element where you think it looks best, make it your own.

Give each layer a drop shadow 3, 3, 50, 5

Image – Resize – All Layers checked 500 x 500 Smart size

Add your copyright and watermark then add your name I used the Font Aquarelle using a colour to match the kit and giving it a Stroke of 1

You can save as a Jpeg now if you don’t want to animate if you wish to animate carry on below

ANIMATION

Click on the Mask layer and Adjust – Add / Remove Noise – guassian checked and set the the percentage to 25% click okay then copy merged and take it to Animation Shop – Edit and paste as a new animation – Back in PSP and click undo once then do the same again but change the percentage to 30% take it to AS and paste after the current frame – back in PSP click undo once and add noise again changing the percentage to 35%.

In AS click on Animation – animation properties and Opaque checked and change the colour to white click okay then View your animation and if happy save as a Gif. And your done.

Many thanks for trying my tutorial.

Lyn

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this tut! The kit is beautiful and your tut instructions are understandable and easy to follow, creating a lovely tag! Can't wait to try more of your tuts.
    Thanks, Frost

    ReplyDelete