Saturday 21 November 2009

CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

It would be nice if you let me know you have tried my tutorials I love to see what you do with them, send me a copy and I will add them to my slide show.

Supplies needed:

PSP (I used PSP 9) but should work on any
Animation Shop
Filter: VanDerLee – Snowflakes
Winter scene can be got from www.freeimages.co.uk

Tube of choice I am using the beautiful artwork of Jessica Dougherty if you wish to use her artwork then you need to purchase a license from: www.cilm.com

The Scrap kit I used is called Winter Angels (FTU) and you can get it from: http://artmamasstudio.blogspot.com

The mask I used is Vix_Mask306 by Vix thanks Vix and you can download it from her site http://vixpsp.blogspot.com

Okay lets get started

Open a new image 700 x 700 we can resize later flood fill white
Copy & Paste the Frame which is embellishment 26 – resize it by 80% and move it up a bit now with your magic wand click in all the window panels then copy and paste your winter pic into selection – Select none and drop your image below the frame and drop shadow the frame.
Now click on and make active your background layer and add a new layer then floodfill with a colour from your tube and Layers – Load /Save Mask – Load Mask From Disk and look for Vix_Mask 306 and apply – right click on the group layer in your layer palette and merge group I used the Raster Deform tool and stretched it a little on all sides,
Make your Frame the active layer and copy and paste Element 08 (snowy shrub) moving it to the left of the frame and drop shadow

Add whatever Elements you want resizing it’s your choice I used Element 39,40,41 (Feathers) rotating them slightly till I got them the way I wanted them I then added the Stag ( element 27) and with my eraser tool I removed anything that was showing below the stags body, I then used Elements 45 and 46 (Doodles)colourizing one of them using a colour to match my tube rotating them 90% to the left and placed them just under the frame but above the winter scene I resized Element 30 and 32 (sparkles) to 500 x 500 and copied and pasted them over the winter scene but under the Frame and with the tube I used came the embellishment that I placed on the window and duplicated and mirrored it. Place each element where you think it looks best make it your own.
Add the artists copyright and your watermark then add your name I used the Font Christmas Trees using a colour to match the kit and giving it a Stroke of 1 with red
Give each layer a drop shadow 3, 3, 50, 5

Image – Resize – All Layers checked 500 x 500 Smart size

Make your winter image layer active and Effects – VanDerLee – Snowflakes with these settings: 100, 0, 10, 100, 0 – Basic Snow and okay then Copy Merged and take it to Animation Shop and Edit - Paste as a New Image, * back in PSP click undo once and again VanDerLee – Snowflakes but this time slide the random button a little and okay then Copy Merged and take it to AS – Edit – Paste after the current frame, you can do this * as many times as you wish I did it 10 times to get what effect I wanted but it looks great if only done 3 / 4 times, once happy Edit – Select All then Animation – animation properties and check Opaque and change the colour to white and okay the Animation – Frame properties and change the number to 30.

View your Tag and if happy save as a Gif.

Many thanks for trying my tutorial and please leave a little luv if you enjoyed it.

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment